NEW! Park Picnic Rental Reservations can now be made online. Click Here
At this time, requests for facility rentals in the Pavilion, Oak Knoll Clubhouse and the Gym are being reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please complete the Facility Rental Application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following provides you with basic information you may need for your rental.
Once you have determined the location you would like to rent, you should make sure you have completed the:
- Facility Rental Application, Park Picnic Rental (online reservations), or Field Use Application
- Youth athletic groups should review the use policy.
- Ready to Pay the Fees
- Liability Insurance (if required for your event)
The District accepts Visa and Master Card. You may contact our office at (916) 933-6624 (press 0) with payment information.
Some things to consider before committing to bringing in a vendor for your event:
- If the vendor requires electricity. If electricity is required, then you want to make sure either the location can provide electricity or the vendor has a generator. You would need to check with your vendor on any costs associated with the use of a generator.
- Placement of the item. If a vendor is bringing in an inflatable bounce house, those types of items are usually staked down for security. The District wants to make sure placement is correct to eliminate any problems of staking irrigation lines.
- If the number of guests attending your event is significant, then you may want to consider renting port-a-potties and/or hand washing stations to accommodate the number of guests. The District will coordinate with the vendor on placement as the District does not allow vehicles on the turf area.
- If the number of guests attending your event is significant, then the District may require security services.
Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Permit is required when selling alcoholic beverages. The applicant is required to notify and obtain the permit from the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department at (530) 621-5655. Once a permit is obtained, the District requires a copy before the event takes place.
Health Permit is required when selling food products at an event open to the general public. To obtain a permit, contact El Dorado County Health Department at (530) 621-5300 or visit their website.
Did You Know?
El Dorado Hills is 765 feet above sea level.