General Rental Information
The District has the following available for rent:
- Facilities, using the Facility Rental Application.
- Fields, using the Field Use Application.
- Park Picnic Areas, using the online portal.
- Special Use, which means you can request to rent anything the District manages, using the Special Use Rental Application.
- Appropriate application, described above.
- Review of any applicable use policies or rules and regulations, found in the application.
- Fee payment, through our Resident Services office at (916) 933-6624 ext. 0 or online for Park Picnic Areas. The District accepts Visa and Master Card.
- Liability Insurance (if required for your event).
Some things to consider before committing to bringing in any vendor for your event:
- If electricity is required, then you want to make sure the vendor has a generator to provide their own power. You would need to check with your vendor on any costs associated with the use of a generator. Any costs associated with this are the renter's responsibility and not that of the District.
- Placement of the item. If a vendor is bringing in an inflatable bounce house, those types of items are usually staked down for security. The District wants to make sure placement is correct to eliminate any potential problems with staking irrigation lines.
- If the number of guests attending your event is significant, then you may want to consider renting port-a-potties and/or hand washing stations to accommodate the number of guests. The District will coordinate with the vendor on placement as the District does not allow vehicles on the turf area.
- If the number of guests attending your event is significant, then the District may require security services.
Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Permit is required when selling alcoholic beverages. The applicant is required to notify and obtain the permit from the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control at https://www.abc.ca.gov/. Once a permit is obtained, the District requires a copy before the event takes place.
Food Trucks and Food Vendors for District Rentals/Park Picnic Area Rentals
Food trucks are not allowed at some parks. Please verify if you can have a food truck on the online park picnic reservation page.
Requests for food truck usage or bringing in food vendors in coordination with a District Facility Rental Application, Park Picnic Area Rental, or Special Use Application require this food truck/vendor specific supplemental application for each food truck/vendor. This application is effective only for the event date(s) and location reserved. The fee for each food truck/vendor is $150.
Food trucks/vendors are expected to follow all rules and regulations set forth by El Dorado County and comply with all County Health Inspectors and their agents. The food truck/vendor shall provide the following required documentation at least two (2)weeks prior to the event:
1. Business License
2. El Dorado County Health Permit
3. Food Safety Certification
4. Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming El Dorado Hills CSD as additional insured
The District shall assign the food truck/vendor, in its sole discretion, a designated space within the requested facility area for the event. Food trucks/vendors are required to provide their own connections and power. The food truck/vendor shall not affix any personal property to District premises without the District’s prior written consent. The space provided to the food truck/vendor must be left in the same condition at the end of the event as arrival. Food trucks/vendors are expected to take their business’ trash with them at the end of the event.
Food Trucks/Vendors may only sell food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Did You Know?
El Dorado Hills is 765 feet above sea level.