Former Executive Golf CourseThis webpage includes information related to the El Dorado Hills voters' and property owners' support and priorities for preservation and/or acquisition of the "Former Executive Golf Course."
Latest NewsCSD Special Meeting - Thursday, May 19th 5pm
A 1,000-unit housing development has been proposed at the beloved Old Executive Golf Course despite current zoning and years of feedback from our community. We held a meeting on Thursday evening, May 19th to provide the community with more information about the historic site, and getting community feedback on how you'd like to see the property utilized. We had posters with proposed options that the community can pick from and an opportunity for public comment. There we just over 100 people in attendance in person and 76 in the Zoom meeting online.
Community Feedback Survey
Not able to join us for the meeting or would like to provide your feedback? Click here for a quick survey. Please review the options below before entering the survey. The results of the survey and feedback received at the meeting will be sent to the El Dorado County Planning Commission.
There are several concepts available for consideration. Below each image is a link to be able to view the document in PDF format for better detail.
Low Impact - Open Space & Trails Concept (click here for larger image)
Medium Impact - Moderately Programmed Concept (click here for larger image)
High Impact - Highly Programmed Concept (click here for larger image)
Illustrative Golf Course Concept (click here for larger image)
Rezoned Residential Concept (click here for a larger image)
- Press Release, Old Exec Golf Course, Now is the time, October 2021
- Old Executive Golf Course/Central EDH Housing Project - County Request for Development Agreement Terms, October 2021
- Concept Designs for Executive Golf Course Property, October 2021
Environmental Impact Reports
Development Agreement Update
- CEDHSP Draft Development Agreement - CSD Board Letter to County
- Update on Development Agreement
- Government Code 65867.5 - Development Agreements
- Government Code 65009 - Planning & Zoning General Provisions
- Elections Code 9141 - Referendum
- New! Old Executive Golf Course/Central EDH Housing Project - County Request for Development Agreement Terms
- New! Concept Designs for Executive Golf Course Property October, 2021
- Executive Golf Course Open Letter to the Community, November, 2020 accompanying YouTube Video
- EDHCSD Board of Directors Special Meeting, January 27, 2020
- Letter and Resolution to El Dorado County Board of Supervisors Concerning Measure E Vote Results
- Measure "E" full text
- The facts about measure E
- Argument against Measure E
- Measure E results: 91.04% NO, 8.96% YES
- CEDAC El Dorado Hills Community Survey
- EDH CSD Revenue Feasibility Survey Results
- Appraisal of Former Executive Golf Course