Time: Two Sessions 12:30 - 2pm & 2:30 - 4pm
Location: EDH Community Pool
FREE! April Pool’s Day Grand Re-Opening Event
March to the Pool to kick off the summer season with a bang and check out the new renovations! Enjoy an afternoon of swimming and fun with the family. Summer staff will be on hand to answer questions about the summer swim lessons and other Aquatics programs offered in 2021.
Time: 9am - 3pm
Location: Rolling Hills Church, 800 White Rock Road EDH
- Gently used household items
- Sleep sofas
- Green waste
- Fence materials
- Barbeques (without propane cylinders)
- Toys (batteries must be removed)
- Sports & exercise equipment
- Appliances of any type (washers, dryers, refrigerators, etc.)
- Mattresses and box springs
- Commercial waste
- Construction debris, concrete, drywall, insulation, plywood, rocks, stucco siding, pressure treated wood
- Dead animals
- Hazardous waste, paint, solvents, chemicals, batteries, herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, fluorescent bulbs, tubes
- Air compressors, landscape equipment with gas or oil in it, motor oil, propane cylinders, tires
Location Promontory Park Softball Fields
Two-step pre-registration required.
Baseball and softball players of all skills and abilities are invited to participate in the Pitch, Hit, and Run Competition. The official skills competition of Major League Baseball will put young ball player’s fundamental skills to the test. This free event is open for competitors ages 7-14. The top players in each age category will receive an award. For more information, please contact Michael MacPherson at email@example.com or (916)614-3227.
***Two step registration process***
This event requires pre-registration online with both EDHCSD and MLB. Space is limited. Event partners include Foothill Girls Softball League, and EDH Little League.
Location: Village Green Park
The El Dorado Hills CSD in partnership with the El Dorado County Fish and Game Commission presents the Youth Fishing Derby Saturday June 5th , at Village Green Park 4655 Serrano Parkway. The event will include fishing contests, education, instruction, and prizes. The pond will be freshly stocked with bass. Anglers should bring their own fishing equipment and lures and bait of their choice. No CA fishing license is needed. Awards for the longest fish will be given in each age group Toddler-9 and 10-15.
This event requires pre-registration. Online registration coming soon. Space is limited.