To ensure every El Dorado Hills resident has an opportunity to participate in recreation programs and activities provided by the El Dorado Hills Community Services District, the District and the El Dorado Hills Promise Foundation offers the C.A.R.E. program to residents who need assistance with recreation program fees. Residents in need may apply for 25%, 50%, or 75% program fee support. This can amount to a total of $250 per year, per resident. The C.A.R.E. program may be utilized by children, adults, and seniors.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete a Community Assisting with Recreation Experiences (C.A.R.E.) Application
- Complete the Program Registration Form indicating the participant(s) and program(s) for which funds are being requested.
- Attach proof of El Dorado Hills residency (copy of current utility bill or driver license/ID card).
- Provide an explanation for the basis of need (single parent status, financial circumstances that would warrant support, special circumstances of the program participant, etc.) attached with your application.
- If requesting 50% or more program fee support, you must provide verification such as PGE assistance programs, Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), or school lunch program.
- If requesting 75% program fee support, you must provide proof of hardship, such as income verification, unemployment, work disability, or similar. Each application and circumstance varies.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or assistance with the application process, please contact the District Resident Services Office (916) 933-6624 or email@example.com.
Want to support this and other Promise Foundation efforts? Click here.