1021 Harvard Way (In Community Park)
Skate Park Waiver
Fall Skate Park Hours (beginning August 21st)
Monday - Friday 9am - 12pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 2pm - 8pm
Wednesday: 1:30 pm - 8pm
Weekends 12pm - 9pm
- Riders must check in and out with staff
- Max Capacity is set at 50
- Riders aged 17 and younder must have a helmet; 18 years and older will need to show ID or have a helmet
- If it's difficult to social distance while waiting outside the park, please wear your facemask.
- Please leave your skateboard or scooter with staff if you are using the restroom
ALL SKATE PARK RULES REGULATIONS ARE IN FORCE WHILE USING THE PARK
NOTE: The skate park is closed on all national holidays, rainy days and Spare-the-Air days. Also subject to closures due to special events, park improvements and violations of skate park rules. Check the CSD Facebook page for Spare the Air closure notices - we'll be closed when it is unhealthy air quality for all groups.
Follow up on Instagram @edhcsdskatepark for up to the minute park conditions, closure notices, field trip announcements, competition reminders, etc...
Tag us in your photos and use hashtags #EDHCSD and #YourPlaceToPlay so we see them!
Private Lessons ages 5 & up
If you are interested in a one hour, private lesson contact Mike Cottrell at (916) 614-3215 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time. Bring the following equipment to your skate lesson: skate board, helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and water.
By appointment only. $29/hr