Type: Village Park
Year Opened: 2022
Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
Address: 4016 Palmdale Dr., El Dorado Hills
• 9 lighted courts: 4 bocce courts, 3 tennis courts, 2 pickle ball
• Large group picnic shade structure with built-in barbecues and picnic tables that can accommodate 50-60 people
• Large shade structure with barbecues and picnic tables that can accommodate 30-40 people
• Restrooms with drinking fountain
• 2–12-Year-Old Playground with resilient safety material and inclusive elements
• Grass area
• Access to an HOA Maintained path (perfect for walking)
• Benches and picnic tables
• Lighted parking lot with 27 spaces, 2 of which are ADA.
Heritage is the District’s first public park on the west side of Latrobe Road as part of the Carson Creek Specific Plan, which covers 710 acres of land South of El Dorado Hills Town Center along Latrobe Road, borders the El Dorado Hills Business park and includes the Heritage El Dorado Hills community, “a masterplan community of new homes for active adults aged 55 and better.” Lennar Homes, the developer of Heritage El Dorado Hills, entered into a parkland dedication agreement with the District in 2015 to build Heritage Park, which is adjacent to the private development.
If you witness vandalism at this park please contact the Sheriff’s Department at 530-621-5655, and the CSD at 916-614-3231.