|Historical Formation Number||15|
|CSD Accounting Fund Number||39|
|Engineer's Report Number||8|
|County Assessor Fund Number||20655|
EDHCSD Resolution Number: 94-14
Silva Valley LLAD improvements are located along Silva Valley Road from the power lines, North to Green Valley Road. This LLAD also includes Fairchild Park, Jackson Walkway, including the pedestrian footbridge spanning New York Creek.
- Landscape – 108,698 square feet (SF).
- Wood fence – 7,063 lineal feet (LF).
- Brick village entry signs – four (4).
- Pedestrian foot bridge – one (1), 500 square feet (SF).
- Concrete walkway – 43,279 square feet (SF).
- Streetlights – eight (8).
- Developed park (Fairchild) – 1 acre with landscaping, irrigation, play structure.
- Indian archeological area with Indian grinding rocks – .75 acre.
- Open space – 1.75 acres.