|Historical Formation Number||23|
|CSD Accounting Fund Number||37|
|Engineer's Report Number||33|
|County Assessor Tax Code||64320|
EDHCSD Resolution Number: 2003-33
Laurel/Hollow Oaks LLAD is located on the east side of El Dorado Hills, primarily serving the residents of the Hollow Oaks neighborhood. This LLAD offers large irrigated turf areas, a half-court basketball court, a drinking fountain, picnic tables, a playground structure, and a sidewalk that meanders through the landscape of Laurel Oaks Park.
- Approximately 1.7 acres of landscaping at the park site consisting of turf and irrigation system, trees, shrubs & ground cover, picnic tables, barbeques, drinking fountain and benches.
- Tubular steel fencing and gate (open space areas) – 325 lineal feet (LF).
- Turf stone (access road) – 2,164 square feet (FT).
- Turf area – 51,088 square feet (SF).
- Walkways – 3,258 square feet (SF).
- Basketball court – 2,071 square feet (SF).
- Monument park entry sign – one (1).
- Streetlights – six (6).
- Lot C (Emergency Access Road) – includes gated emergency access road with an automatic gate, asphalt roadway which includes landscaped areas includes trees, shrubs and bark.