|Historical Formation Number||7|
|CSD Accounting Fund Number||26|
|Engineer's Report Number||15/16|
|County Assessor Fund Number||20646|
EDHCSD Resolution Number: 88-24
Crescent Ridge Village LLAD, (aka “Four Corners”), improvements are located near the intersection of Finders Way and Platt Circle.
- Landscaping and irrigation – 48,743 square feet (SF).
- Open space – 67,903 square feet (SF).
- Stone entry sign.
- Bollards – thirty-three (33).
- Streetlights – five (5).
- 3,250 square feet (SF) of asphalt pedestrian walkways.
- 4,420 square feet (SF) of median/island on Smokey Mountain Circle containing existing Blue Oak tree.