|Historical Formation Number||16|
|CSD Accounting Fund Number||45|
|Engineer's Report Number||13|
|County Assessor Tax Code||64314|
EDHCSD Resolution Number: 1997-98
Bass Lake Village B LLAD is located within the Woodridge subdivision just off Bass Lake Road in Eastern El Dorado Hills. This LLAD includes 22,445 square feet of irrigated trees and plants. Two lighted signs welcome residents at the neighborhood entry, as well as a 462 lineal foot split face block retaining wall that stretches the distances of the landscaped neighborhood entry, with an additional 173 lineal feet of tubular steel fencing. On the north side of Bass Lake Road, the District also oversees the maintenance and inspections of 11 light poles throughout the neighborhood LLAD.
El Dorado County Department of Transportation (DOT) began the process of widening Bass Lake Road in fall 2020 and completed the project in summer 2021. As a result the list of assets below has been updated to reflect the changes due to the project.
- Landscaping and irrigation – 22,445 square feet (SF).
- Tubular steel fencing – 360 lineal feet (LF).
- Concrete header – six inch (6”) wide by 387 lineal feet (LF).
- Monument entry signs – two (2).
- Masonry wall – 1,042 lineal feet (LF).
- Median at Madera Parkway – 800 square feet (SF).
- Stone pilasters – (15) pilasters 3’ (FT) by 3’ (FT) by 6.5’ (FT).
- Landscape lighting system.
- Streetlights – (11).