Parks & Facility Rental Information
The following provides you with basic information you may need for your rental.
Once you have determined the location you would like to rent, you should make sure you have completed the:
- Facility Rental Application or Park Picnic Rental or Field Use Application
- Ready to Pay the Fees
- Liability Insurance (if required for your event)
You can submit the application to us by:
Mail: El Dorado Hills CSD, 1021 Harvard Way, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Fax: (916) 941-1627
The District accepts Visa and Master Card. You may contact our office at (916) 933-6624 with payment information.
Some things to consider before committing to bringing in a vendor for your event:
- If the vendor requires electricity. If electricity is required, then you want to make sure either the location can provide electricity or the vendor has a generator. You would need to check with your vendor on any costs associated with the use of a generator.
- Placement of the item. If a vendor is bringing in an inflatable bounce house, those types of items are usually staked down for security. The District wants to make sure placement is correct to eliminate any problems of staking irrigation lines.
- If the number of guests attending your event is significant, then you may want to consider renting port-a-potties and/or hand washing stations to accommodate the number of guests. The District will coordinate with the vendor on placement as the District does not allow vehicles on the turf area.
- If the number of guests attending your event is significant, then the District may require security services.
Liability Insurance is required for rentals that are serving alcohol or if a vendor is bringing something in. For example, if a party is catered or if a bounce house is set-up, the catering company or bounce house company would need to provide liability insurance. The insurance certificate should be in the amount of $1,000,000 naming El Dorado Hills Community Services District as the certificate holder and as additional insured. Insurance is available through HUB International Insurance Services www.eventinsurance.us or may be arranged with your personal insurance company.
Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Permit is required when selling alcoholic beverages. The applicant is required to notify and obtain the permit from the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department at (530) 621-5655. Once a permit is obtained, the District requires a copy before the event takes place.
Health Permit is required when selling food products at an event open to the general public. To obtain a permit, contact El Dorado County Health Department at (530) 621-5300 or visit their website.
Did You Know?
EDH CSD was awarded the District Transparency Certificate of Excellence for 2013 and 2014 by the Special District Leadership Foundation.